Italian Restaurant

 On wednesday, I went to italian restaurant with my friend. She picked me up from my college.We went to an Italian restaurant called Norakcina in Toyosaka.We ate sirloin meat, pasta, and dolce.The clerk cut the meat in front of me.It was very tender and tasty.The pasta we ate was pasta made with vegetables and oysters from Niigata.My friend works at a different part of this restaurant, so the bill is cheaper.
At the end of this month, I made an appointment to go to the store where my friend works part-time.



コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Rinko. It looks very delicious. I want to eat sirloin meat.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rui. The food looks very delicious. I want to eat too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm nanako. I like italian food. I want to go!

    返信削除
  4. Hi I am Rena. The picture looks delicious!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Moka. The dishes look so good! I want to go the Italian restaurant!!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Miyu. It looks special that the clerk cut the meat front of you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My pet

My hair salon