About me

 I am Reina Kawashima. l was born in Niigata.I grew in Niigata. I have been playing tennis for six years when I was in junior high school student and high school student,so.I love tennis. I love sleeping.I often take a day’s sleep, because I think most things will be solved if I go to bed.When I am off , I sleep all day on days when I don’t have plans. Also, my favorite thing other than sleeping is shopping. I am working hard at part time job because I want to do a lot of shopping.


  I have experienced in my university life so far is an opportunity to get in touch with a lot of English.I think I read and speak English more in English than when I was in junior high school or high school. Because I have a lot of free time when I become college student, I want to study various qualifications.


What I enjoyed during my summer vacation was travaling to tokyo and going to an inn

.I stayed in Tokyo for a night with a close friend. In first day, we went to Tokyo Disney Land. I went there on a weekday, but it was very cwoded.My favorite attraction is a "It's a Small World" ,I rode it three times that day.The first day in Tokyo was excited and tired. On the second day, I went  to Asakusa. I ate and walked there. We ate too match and broke my stomsch.

 Next,I am going to talk about going to an inn. I stayed at the inn for one night.There are many types of hot spring in the inn, it was fun,and I was able to relax.The dinner and breakfast served by the inn are very delicious, and I want to go again! 


 Overall,it was a very fun and futfilling two-month summer vacation.

I write a lot, but this is the end of my self-introduction.Thank you for reading.

 







コメント

  1. Hi, I’m Rinko. I’ve experienced "It’s a Small World” too, and it’s a lot of fun. I‘ve never been to Asakusa, so I want to go there someday.

    返信削除
  2. There are alot of fun things on that trip! I think napping is nice because my mind is clear after nappimg.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Kaede. I'm hungry when I see this picture.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My pet

My hair salon

Italian Restaurant