Turn Of Cussion

  My artifact is cusion of Prince of Turn. Prince of Turn is a character of Kameda Seika. He is the prince of Happy Kingdam. It's covered with yeallow cloth, and soft and fluffy to the touch. It’s just right for a body pillow.

 

 When,I was in high school, one of my friends in tennis club activity was the daughter of Kameda Seika,  so she gave them to other members for Christmas present. The day I got the cusion was a normal weekday, but I was happy, so I took the class while putting it on my lap all the time. Everyone was happy.  I still love it , because I cannnot sleep without holding something. I often stay at my house  with my  friends from club activities when I was high school.   My friends  says "Lend me that cusion"   But ,I say "Never lend" My friends hugs this cusion in my house, thinking that it is her own in her house. And I cannnot sleep without this cusion. So In the end, we start competing for this cusion with my friends. Sadly I lose this battle and, I fall asleep with nothing to hug. 

 I ofte eat Kameda Seika's snack, and I think that the amount and number of snack in one bag are smaller than before, not just Kameda Seika.And, there is also a reverse pattern. To be more specific, the number and amount are the same as before,but the price is much higher. I think that the cause of phenomenon is the rise in prices. What happened the world?Also,there are two reasons why prices are rising.

First,one reason is rising resoure price. For example, enerugy and row materials.There are many reasons why they rise in price. The factors that can be cited are Impact of the Russia-Ukuraina Situation, increased demand due to global population grouth, sudden factors such as wether and corona, different Monetary Policies in Japan and the U.S. Energy is indispensable for both transporting and making products, resulting in higher prices for products.

Second,the yen is getting weaker. In Japan, which relies on imports of many foods and products, the depreciation of the yen affects the soaring prices.Even though the import cost is high, it is difficult to keep the price unchanged, so it is reflected in the price. In addition, depending on the situation of raw material prices and the depreciation of the yen, it is quite possible that prices will continue to soar in 2023.

 



コメント

  1. Prince Turn's face on the cushion is cuter than his face on the package. I want that cushion. I was sad that the snack were getting smaller. I hope that someday we will be able to stuff our mouth with large snack.

    返信削除
  2. I was surprised you have the friend who is the daughter of Kameda Seika! I think what the snack became smaller is sad too.

    返信削除
  3. I have never known that Prince Turn's s stuffed toy is sold! These are very cute and charming.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My pet

My hair salon

Italian Restaurant